The goal of our mission is that 'LIVES WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY EXPERIENCING THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST.
REAL PEOPLE: We are genuine, sincere, authentic, everyday people. We are children, youth, and adults in different stages of life and faith. We question and we search, we learn and we grow, we work and we pray. We are Real People.
LOVING GOD: We are told in Scripture to love God with all of our heart, all of our mind, and all of our strength. Therefore, first and foremost, we strive to completely and wholly love God through every fiber of our life...in our worship, our family, our work, our play and in our service.
GROWING IN COMMUNITY: We believe God is calling us to Grow in Community through relationships, small groups... in those places where we walk this journey of life and faith together.
SERVING OTHERS: God is calling us to Serve Others by meeting the needs of those in our own congregation as well as those in our communities, nation and world.
What We Share With Other Christians
* We believe in the Triune God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
* A faith in the mystery of salvation in and through Jesus Christ
* We believe that God's redemptive love is realized in human life by the work of the Spirit, both in our personal experiences and in the community of believers
* We recognize that the reign of God is both a present and future reality
* We recognize the authority of Scripture, both in matters of faith and in practice
* We celebrate the Sacrament of Baptism in persons of all ages and celebrate an open table at Holy Communion
What Our Distinctive United Methodist Beliefs Are
* Grace is central to our understanding of the Christian faith and life
* We understand the Christian life as one in which faith and love are put into practice
* We understand that faith and good works belong together as those good works are an expression of our faith
* Because of what God has done for us in Christ, we offer our lives back to God for a life of service